Grass Valley motorcyclist injured in accident
October 17, 2013
A Grass Valley motorcyclist was listed in critical condition on Wednesday at Sutter Roseville Medical Center after an early-morning accident, according to the Marysville Appeal-Democrat.
Timothy A. Webb, 51, was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with major injuries after running off Hammonton-Smartsville Road west of South Golden Parkway, the California Highway Patrol said.
Webb was riding a 2009 Yamaha west on Hammonton-Smartsville Road at 7:48 a.m. when he attempted to avoid a collision with an oncoming vehicle and took evasive action, the CHP said.
Webb ran off the north side of the road, was ejected and suffered major injuries, according to the CHP.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier