Grass Valley man arrested on drug charges
November 14, 2013
A Grass Valley man was arrested after police reportedly found him with methamphetamine, heroin and prescription medication.
A Grass Valley Police officer patrolling near Plaza Drive at about 1 a.m. Saturday reportedly noticed a suspicious vehicle and made contact with the driver.
The man, identified as Brian Harold Kuehn, 25, was asked to exit his vehicle, and a syringe fell out of his lap, said Sgt. Joe Matteoni.
Kuehn also had a warrant for his arrest, Matteoni said.
A search of the vehicle reportedly uncovered meth and about .21 grams of heroin in two baggies, as well as prescription medication and a syringe.
Kuehn was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, possessing drug paraphernalia, and failing to appear on a warrant. He was booked and released on $17,000 bail.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project