Grass Valley man arrested on drug charges
November 14, 2013
A Grass Valley man was arrested after police reportedly found him with methamphetamine, heroin and prescription medication.
A Grass Valley Police officer patrolling near Plaza Drive at about 1 a.m. Saturday reportedly noticed a suspicious vehicle and made contact with the driver.
The man, identified as Brian Harold Kuehn, 25, was asked to exit his vehicle, and a syringe fell out of his lap, said Sgt. Joe Matteoni.
Kuehn also had a warrant for his arrest, Matteoni said.
A search of the vehicle reportedly uncovered meth and about .21 grams of heroin in two baggies, as well as prescription medication and a syringe.
Kuehn was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, possessing a controlled substance without a prescription, possessing drug paraphernalia, and failing to appear on a warrant. He was booked and released on $17,000 bail.
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist was thrown into utility pole, CHP states
- Nevada County home invasion leads to arrests, authorities say
- Homeless man dying of cancer finally gets long-term care in Grass Valley
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist dies after Rough and Ready Highway wreck
- Nevada County prosecutors say review of Hollitz cases could take months, 60-80 cases could be impacted