Grass Valley council to discuss wastewater
February 25, 2014
WhAT: Grass valley city council meeting
WHEN: 7 p.m.
WHERE: Council Chambers at City Hall, 125 East Main Street
The Grass Valley City Council will meet tonight at 7 p.m. The agenda includes an $827,520 contract with Stantec Consulting Services to develop water and wastewater master plans for the city.
This will include projecting demand, identifying and evaluating deficiencies within the city's systems, analyzing system improvements and recommending updates to the capital improvement program.
A portion of the contract will be funded by a $499,000 grant from the State Water Resources Control Board.
Other items on the agenda include a payment schedule for the city's Redevelopment Agency Successor Agency and reimbursement for costs associated with a traffic accident on Highway 20/49 that damaged a barricade near the site of the Dorsey Drive interchange project.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall, 125 East Main St.
To contact staff writer Dave Brooksher, call 530-477-4230 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier