Gas leak closes East Main Street Grass Valley
May 27, 2014
A ruptured gas line on East Main Street in Grass Valley Tuesday morning closed the road in both directions temporarily near Presley Way. Firefighters from Nevada City, Nevada County Consolidated and Cal Fire responded to the leak.
The leak occurred after a construction crew accidentally hit the pipeline a little after 9 a.m., and PG&E crews responded to fix the leak.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project