Friends of Hospice welcomes new members
September 16, 2013
On a recent sunny afternoon, Friends of Hospice members enjoyed a light luncheon for the organization’s newest members at the home of Vice President Judy O’Toole.
The luncheon was two-fold — one was the opportunity to get better acquainted with each other and also to inform the new members of the many activities to choose from to be of service through Friends of Hospice to Hospice of the Foothills.
Friends of Hospice has a display showing in the lobby of Center for the Arts in Grass Valley for its non-profit of the month through September. Suzanne Reese put together the display in the center’s lobby that shows the many ways that Friends of Hospice raises funds for Hospice of the Foothills.
Friends of Hospice will present its annual meeting and election luncheon (optional Halloween costume or hat) Oct. 22 at the Alta Sierra Country Club, starting at 11:30 a.m. Call Judy O’Toole at 530-271-1060 for a reservation.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project