Free acu yoga workshop to be offered
May 12, 2014
A free wellness class will be offered in Auburn May 24, focusing on therapeutic Yoga with Acupressure.
Acu Yoga is a method of self healing through activating acupressure points along the meridians of the body. It is a powerful way of toning the nervous system as well as the physical body, and provides a deep release of tension that revitalizes the entire body. Acupressure points open the healing energy to flow, which tones the muscles, and makes stretching more effective and therapeutic, according to Suzanne Grace of Grace Yoga.
The class will be 9:30 a.m. May 24 at Upstairs@AHmbiance, 884 Lincoln Way in downtown Auburn. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-637-5088.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier