Free acu yoga workshop to be offered
May 12, 2014
A free wellness class will be offered in Auburn May 24, focusing on therapeutic Yoga with Acupressure.
Acu Yoga is a method of self healing through activating acupressure points along the meridians of the body. It is a powerful way of toning the nervous system as well as the physical body, and provides a deep release of tension that revitalizes the entire body. Acupressure points open the healing energy to flow, which tones the muscles, and makes stretching more effective and therapeutic, according to Suzanne Grace of Grace Yoga.
The class will be 9:30 a.m. May 24 at Upstairs@AHmbiance, 884 Lincoln Way in downtown Auburn. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-637-5088.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Never again: Nevada City filmmaker produces series on incarceration of Japanese during WWII
- Nevada County murder suspect Maurice Rogers seeks to toss evidence
- Local food producers, Nevada County chefs combine to create culinary fare at Bounty of the County