Fire agency to meet
January 24, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will discuss several memorandums of understanding when it meets at 7 p.m. tonight, Items on the agenda include reviewing and approving the memorandum of understanding for dispatch payment assurance; the memorandum with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital ambulance service has been signed and received. An update on fuel expenses for the Fire Safe Council is also on the agenda.
The board will meet at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws