Family Court Reformers host judicial forum
March 28, 2014
Family Court Reformers will host a judicial forum 3-5 p.m. Saturday at the Alta Sierra Country Club.
Three of the five candidates for Superior Court Judge have agreed to participate, according to Family Court Reformers founder Emily Gallup.
Those participating will be Angela Bradrick, Anna Ferguson and Jeff Ingram. Jeff Lake and Robert Tice-Raskin, also candidates for the Superior Court Judge Seat 1 will not be able to attend.
Editor's note: This story has been updated to reflect that candidate Robert Tice-Raskin will also not be attending the forum Saturday, according to the Family Court Reformers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person covered in blood at pool
- Never again: Nevada City filmmaker produces series on incarceration of Japanese during WWII
- Nevada County murder suspect Maurice Rogers seeks to toss evidence
- 14,000 pounds of trash pulled from Nevada County waterways by nearly 900 SYRCL volunteers