Family Court Reformers host judicial forum
March 28, 2014
Family Court Reformers will host a judicial forum 3-5 p.m. Saturday at the Alta Sierra Country Club.
Three of the five candidates for Superior Court Judge have agreed to participate, according to Family Court Reformers founder Emily Gallup.
Those participating will be Angela Bradrick, Anna Ferguson and Jeff Ingram. Jeff Lake and Robert Tice-Raskin, also candidates for the Superior Court Judge Seat 1 will not be able to attend.
Editor's note: This story has been updated to reflect that candidate Robert Tice-Raskin will also not be attending the forum Saturday, according to the Family Court Reformers.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death