Fairgrounds changes to winter hours
October 29, 2013
Effective Friday, Nov. 1, the Nevada County Fairgrounds will return to its winter hours. This change in hours means that the fairgrounds' inner-grounds and gates will be locked at 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and closed on weekends.
The inner-grounds and gates will remain open during the week to walkers and bicyclists, but all must be off the grounds before the gates lock at 4:30 p.m.
The winter hours only affect the inner-grounds and gate closures; it does not affect the main office, which is open during its normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additionally, the RV Park at the fairgrounds will remain open, and the gates and inner-grounds will remain open for any events that are taking place on the grounds during the winter months.
For more information about the Nevada County Fairgrounds, visit NevadaCountyFair.com or call 530-273-6217.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws