Facebook caption contest: ‘Let’s just roshambo for it’
October 9, 2012
We asked readers to write their own caption for this photo from Wednesday night's presidential debate. Here are the top responses:
10. Carolyn Crane — "OK, remember Mitt, I get the next one."
9. Janis Siewert Anderson — "I think they bought our BS; let's go have a drink!"
8. David Sindorf — "Can you believe these peasants? Hahahaha"
7. Kelli Phenix — Mitt: "Next time you need to keep your talking points up your sleeve … literally."
6. Wolfgang Perner — Romney: "Higher taxes or no deductions … you gotta love 'em for fighting over it, hahaha." Obama:"We did great, they're still divided pretty even, let's go eat."
5. Chelsea Conley — Mitt: "Can you believe they actually think we can do everything we promise?" Obama: "Yeah, I mean, they should get it by now, judging by my last four years in office!"
4. Sherry Balow — Mitt: "That 47% in your corner, do you really think you improved it to 51%?" Obama: "After next debate, make it an even 60%."
3. Laura Miller — "Did you like the one where I said I'll create 12 million jobs?"
2. Brian Johnson — Obama: "Chris Matthews of MSNBC must be having kittens after my performance tonight."
1. Bridget Priest — "Let's just roshambo for it."
Congratulations Bridget Priest, you've won a free large pizza from Miner Moe's Pizza in Nevada City. Contact Community Reporter Cory Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 477-4203 to claim your prize.
Trending In: Local News
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum