Expect 10-minute delays at Dorsey Drive Interchange next week
March 7, 2014
Motorists on Dorsey Drive will experience added delays of up to 10 minutes next week.
Contractors will be "potholing" or digging to locate existing underground utility lines — and that will require single lane closures with flaggers on scene for traffic control.
This part of the Dorsey Drive Interchange project will run from Monday, March 10 to Friday, March 14. Work hours are slated from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana