Expect 10-minute delays at Dorsey Drive Interchange next week
March 7, 2014
Motorists on Dorsey Drive will experience added delays of up to 10 minutes next week.
Contractors will be "potholing" or digging to locate existing underground utility lines — and that will require single lane closures with flaggers on scene for traffic control.
This part of the Dorsey Drive Interchange project will run from Monday, March 10 to Friday, March 14. Work hours are slated from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance