Crashes snarl rush-hour traffic
September 17, 2013
Two separate rear-end collisions caused only minor injuries, but snarled rush-hour traffic Thursday morning in Grass Valley. The first involved three vehicles on northbound Highway 49 right before the Brunswick Road offramp, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
That accident occurred at about 8 a.m., and sparked another rear-end collision as traffic started slowing down, Tassone said.
One person was transported with minor injuries in the first accident, and no injuries were reported in the second fender-bender, Tassone said.
The multi-vehicle collisions snarled traffic for about an hour.
Trending In: Local News
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Police blotter: Callers report Chinese hackers, clown in trees
- Grass Valley shooting death reportedly suicide