Crashes snarl rush-hour traffic
September 17, 2013
Two separate rear-end collisions caused only minor injuries, but snarled rush-hour traffic Thursday morning in Grass Valley. The first involved three vehicles on northbound Highway 49 right before the Brunswick Road offramp, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
That accident occurred at about 8 a.m., and sparked another rear-end collision as traffic started slowing down, Tassone said.
One person was transported with minor injuries in the first accident, and no injuries were reported in the second fender-bender, Tassone said.
The multi-vehicle collisions snarled traffic for about an hour.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home