Crashes snarl rush-hour traffic
September 17, 2013
Two separate rear-end collisions caused only minor injuries, but snarled rush-hour traffic Thursday morning in Grass Valley. The first involved three vehicles on northbound Highway 49 right before the Brunswick Road offramp, said California Highway Patrol Officer Greg Tassone.
That accident occurred at about 8 a.m., and sparked another rear-end collision as traffic started slowing down, Tassone said.
One person was transported with minor injuries in the first accident, and no injuries were reported in the second fender-bender, Tassone said.
The multi-vehicle collisions snarled traffic for about an hour.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project