Crash causes delays on Brunswick Road in Grass Valley
September 11, 2017
A two-car crash backed up traffic near the corner of Brunswick Road and Sutton Way Monday afternoon.
According to Grass Valley police Sgt. Clint Bates, a black Toyota pickup truck had exited from the Auto Zone parking lot and as it attempted to make a turn an oncoming gray Subaru struck the truck causing it to turn in the opposite direction and onto its right side.
Traffic control was out on the roadway for more than half an hour. No injuries were reported according to Bates.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person covered in blood at pool
- Never again: Nevada City filmmaker produces series on incarceration of Japanese during WWII
- Nevada County murder suspect Maurice Rogers seeks to toss evidence
- 14,000 pounds of trash pulled from Nevada County waterways by nearly 900 SYRCL volunteers