Construction projects on Grass Valley City Council agenda
April 7, 2014
Tuesday night, the Grass Valley City Council will consider the Nevada County Transportation Commission's (NCTC) draft Overall Work Program (OWP) for fiscal year 2014/15.
This document is prepared annually to summarize expected revenues and expenditures, as well as outline new and continuing projects. Locally, those include the ongoing Dorsey Drive Interchange project and the SR 49 Corridor System Management Plan, which will identify and implement safety improvement projects along Highway 49.
The OWP also involves numerous countywide planning projects and their budgets, including Grass Valley's traffic impact fee program.
Tuesday night's consent calendar also includes a 1.5-percent raise for first responders and a general plan amendment dealing with the city's housing element.
Items on the consent calendar are typically not debated unless a council member "pulls" them for discussion.
The Grass Valley City Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the council chambers at City Hall, 125 East Main Street.
To contact staff writer Dave Brooksher, send emails to email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana