Consolidated fire board calls special meeting
February 27, 2014
Nevada County Consolidated Fire District board of directors have called a special meeting for 7 p.m., Monday, at the district's administrative office, 11329 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley.
The decision to call a special meeting was reached during a closed session Tuesday night.
The agenda was not yet available, but it is likely that the topic of the special meeting will be ongoing issues in the process of leading to a shared chief's position for fire agencies in the current Joint Operating Agreement — Consolidated, Grass Valley and Nevada City.
Trending In: Local News
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say