Consolidated fire board calls special meeting
February 27, 2014
Nevada County Consolidated Fire District board of directors have called a special meeting for 7 p.m., Monday, at the district's administrative office, 11329 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley.
The decision to call a special meeting was reached during a closed session Tuesday night.
The agenda was not yet available, but it is likely that the topic of the special meeting will be ongoing issues in the process of leading to a shared chief's position for fire agencies in the current Joint Operating Agreement — Consolidated, Grass Valley and Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- For Grass Valley “super senior,” helping children is a way of life
- Overnight closure planned over weekend for busy intersection in Roseville
- Nevada County’s evacuees take stock after homes destroyed by fire