Congregation B’nai Harim Sunday school enrolling now
September 5, 2013
Congregation B'nai Harim at the Nevada County Jewish Community Center announces the beginning of its Sunday School program for the 2013-2014 school year. The NCJCC is located at 506 Walsh Street in downtown Grass Valley. Classes begin Sept. 15 and continue through May 4, 2014 with an end of year BBQ picnic celebration on May 18, 2014.
Space is available in all grades including preschool. Kindergarten through eighth grade classes meet from 9:30 a.m. to noon every Sunday, excluding public school holidays. Preschool meets two Sundays a month from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Healthy snacks are provided by the Sisterhood committee.
The program focuses on age appropriate study and celebration of holidays, traditions, Shabbat, Torah study and community. Annual tuition is $100 for the first student and $50 for each additional sibling. Preschool tuition is $50. Sunday school tuition is in addition to annual membership. Financial arrangements are available.
For additional information or questions, please contact the NCJCC at 530-477-0922 or http://www.ncjcc.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws