Community meeting Medicare set for Wednesday
March 19, 2013
Community Medicare meeting to take place Wednesday
Medicare can be confusing. Timelines, deadlines and penalties as well as local choices and benefits are important to understand.
Seniors turning 65 and the permanently disabled are invited to an open community Medicare meeting at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Lumberjack's Restaurant, 2075 Nevada City Highway, Grass Valley (across from the Fowler Center).
The meeting is free of charge. Seniors turning 65 and older as well as the disabled should attend. Bill Anderson serves hundreds on Medicare in Nevada County and will be presenting the information. Anderson resides in Nevada County and is a licensed agent authorized to provide Medicare Advantage, supplements and drug plans and is certified, licensed and experienced with Medicare choices in Nevada, Placer and Sacramento counties.
— Submitted to The Union
Trending In: Local News
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum