September 1, 2013
The front-page story entitled "County budget to feel fraud case hit" that appeared in the Monday, Nov. 26, print edition of The Union should have stated that the charges against Ellen Lester have been dropped; however, the attorney general's office has indicated the intent to re-file charges.
Trending In: Local News
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection