September 1, 2013
The front-page story entitled “County budget to feel fraud case hit” that appeared in the Monday, Nov. 26, print edition of The Union should have stated that the charges against Ellen Lester have been dropped; however, the attorney general’s office has indicated the intent to re-file charges.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project