September 1, 2013
The front-page story entitled "County budget to feel fraud case hit" that appeared in the Monday, Nov. 26, print edition of The Union should have stated that the charges against Ellen Lester have been dropped; however, the attorney general's office has indicated the intent to re-file charges.
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball