Cities and county to convene joint meeting
May 16, 2013
Once a year, the county decision makers get together with officials from the three incorporated cities to discuss over-arching matters facing Nevada County.
All five city council members from Grass Valley and Nevada City will join five town council members from Truckee and the five Nevada County board of supervisors for a Joint Cities/Town/County meeting at 1 p.m. today at the Grass Valley Fire Station Training Room on Sierra College Drive.
The four-hour meeting will focus on three matters — legislative issues that could affect the respective jurisdictions, reform of the California Environmental Quality Act and the Affordable Care Act.
Trending In: Local News
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection