Cities and county to convene joint meeting
May 16, 2013
Once a year, the county decision makers get together with officials from the three incorporated cities to discuss over-arching matters facing Nevada County.
All five city council members from Grass Valley and Nevada City will join five town council members from Truckee and the five Nevada County board of supervisors for a Joint Cities/Town/County meeting at 1 p.m. today at the Grass Valley Fire Station Training Room on Sierra College Drive.
The four-hour meeting will focus on three matters — legislative issues that could affect the respective jurisdictions, reform of the California Environmental Quality Act and the Affordable Care Act.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley