CHP releases identity of crashed motorcyclist
March 24, 2014
The California Highway Patrol has released the identity of the motorcyclist who crashed into a tree North San Juan.
Barry Hamlin, a resident of Santa Maria, is still in the hospital and currently in fair condition.
He sustained multiple injuries in the crash and was airlifted to the trauma center at Sutter Roseville Medical Center. The crash took place Friday on Tyler Foot Road, just 500 yards from North San Juan Fire Department's Station 3.
To contact staff writer Dave Brooksher, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-477-4230.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County