CHP releases identity of crashed motorcyclist
March 24, 2014
The California Highway Patrol has released the identity of the motorcyclist who crashed into a tree North San Juan.
Barry Hamlin, a resident of Santa Maria, is still in the hospital and currently in fair condition.
He sustained multiple injuries in the crash and was airlifted to the trauma center at Sutter Roseville Medical Center. The crash took place Friday on Tyler Foot Road, just 500 yards from North San Juan Fire Department's Station 3.
To contact staff writer Dave Brooksher, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws