CHP releases identity of crashed motorcyclist
March 24, 2014
The California Highway Patrol has released the identity of the motorcyclist who crashed into a tree North San Juan.
Barry Hamlin, a resident of Santa Maria, is still in the hospital and currently in fair condition.
He sustained multiple injuries in the crash and was airlifted to the trauma center at Sutter Roseville Medical Center. The crash took place Friday on Tyler Foot Road, just 500 yards from North San Juan Fire Department's Station 3.
To contact staff writer Dave Brooksher, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-477-4230.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- Overnight closure planned over weekend for busy intersection in Roseville
- Nevada County’s evacuees take stock after homes destroyed by fire
- Lake Wildwood beaches still closed; no-swim advisory expanded