CHP releases identity of crashed motorcyclist
March 24, 2014
The California Highway Patrol has released the identity of the motorcyclist who crashed into a tree North San Juan.
Barry Hamlin, a resident of Santa Maria, is still in the hospital and currently in fair condition.
He sustained multiple injuries in the crash and was airlifted to the trauma center at Sutter Roseville Medical Center. The crash took place Friday on Tyler Foot Road, just 500 yards from North San Juan Fire Department’s Station 3.
To contact staff writer Dave Brooksher, email email@example.com or call 530-477-4230.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Nevada City’s Stone House reopening pushed back
- Police blotter: Caller reports out-of-tune musicians
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project