CHP: Interstate 80 closed; traffic detoured through Grass Valley, Nevada City
February 15, 2017
The California Highway Patrol at Truckee reports the closure of westbound Interstate 80 at the Highway 20 exit, due to excavation work on a mudslide area.
All traffic is being detoured down Highway 20 through Nevada City, Grass Valley and Auburn before returning to the interstate.
The CHP expects western Nevada County to see a substantial increase in traffic.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County