CHP: Interstate 80 closed; traffic detoured through Grass Valley, Nevada City
February 15, 2017
The California Highway Patrol at Truckee reports the closure of westbound Interstate 80 at the Highway 20 exit, due to excavation work on a mudslide area.
All traffic is being detoured down Highway 20 through Nevada City, Grass Valley and Auburn before returning to the interstate.
The CHP expects western Nevada County to see a substantial increase in traffic.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local News
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death