Center for the Arts hosts author night
March 7, 2013
The Nevada County Reads committee is excited to announce that Francisco X. Stork, the author of the 2013 selection, "Marcelo in the Real World," will be presenting an author night at the Off Center Stage of The Center for the Arts 7 p.m. Friday.
Attendees can listen to Stork's discussion of his book, including how it evolved from concept to published work.
Stork will answer questions from the audience and sign copies of his book after the program.
"Marcelo in the Real World" is a story of a young man with autism who must face the real world after he works for his father's law firm.
The Center for the Arts is located at 314 W. Main St., Grass Valley.
For information, contact Laura Pappani at 530-470-2692.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Placer County authorities release ID of victim in fatal Friday wreck