Brunswick, Sutton intersection set for street-light repairs tonight
April 16, 2013
The traffic signal at Brunswick Road and Sutton Way in Grass Valley will be subject to traffic control and placed in flashing red mode for street light repair work starting at 9 p.m. today.
According to a news release from Grass Valley Senior Civil Engineer Trisha Tillotson, the Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner.
The release asks all motorists to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Nevada County fire: The aftermath (VIDEO)
- For Grass Valley “super senior,” helping children is a way of life
- Internet for All bill, funding broadband projects like Spiral, signed into law
- Carlee D’Arata sentenced to 10 years in prison in Nevada County death of Antonette Thevenin