Brunswick, Sutton intersection set for street-light repairs tonight
April 16, 2013
The traffic signal at Brunswick Road and Sutton Way in Grass Valley will be subject to traffic control and placed in flashing red mode for street light repair work starting at 9 p.m. today.
According to a news release from Grass Valley Senior Civil Engineer Trisha Tillotson, the Traffic Control System should allow public traffic to pass without delay the majority of the time that the work is in progress. Any delays should be minimal to the traveling public, as every effort will be made to accommodate motorists in a timely manner.
The release asks all motorists to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of on-site personnel.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local News
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home