Bear River grad stabbed to death in SF
May 18, 2013
A Bear River High School graduate was found stabbed to death in San Francisco early Wednesday morning.
San Francisco authorities identified the victim Thursday as Cameron Myers, 20.
A spokesman from the San Francisco Police Department said officers responded at about 1:45 a.m. to a report of a man screaming in the city’s Hunters Point district.
They found Myers near the waterfront with multiple apparent stab wounds, the spokesman said.
Myers was taken to San Francisco General Hospital, where he later died.
No suspect or vehicle was seen and no weapon was located, the spokesman said Friday. Authorities are asking anyone with information to call an anonymous tip line at 415-575-4444.
Check back with The Union for more information.
Trending In: Local News
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Callers report Chinese hackers, clown in trees