Beale airman dies in motorcycle crash
June 23, 2014
Airman 1st Class Samuel Kinne died as a result of a motorcycle accident in Marysville at approximately noon Saturday.
Airman Kinne was assigned to the 9th Communications Squadron at Beale Air Force Base as a Ground Radar Systems Specialist. He was stationed here less than a year. He was from Saint Charles, Mo.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with Airman Kinne’s family, co-workers and friends. We will ensure his family and co-workers are cared for and have the support of the Beale community during this difficult time,” said Col. Douglas Lee, 9th Reconnaissance Wing commander.
The cause of the single vehicle accident is under investigation.
Trending In: Local News
- Grass Valley standoff ends in arrest
- Police blotter: Unlicensed 15-year-old reportedly driving drunk mom home
- Verizon tower construcion progresses in Grass Valley
- Nevada County reaches settlement in harassment case with former sheriff’s employee
- Connecting with inner freedom: Camptonville woman brings hope to ‘lifers’ behind bars with Lioness Tale Prison Project