Beale airman dies in motorcycle crash
June 23, 2014
Airman 1st Class Samuel Kinne died as a result of a motorcycle accident in Marysville at approximately noon Saturday.
Airman Kinne was assigned to the 9th Communications Squadron at Beale Air Force Base as a Ground Radar Systems Specialist. He was stationed here less than a year. He was from Saint Charles, Mo.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with Airman Kinne's family, co-workers and friends. We will ensure his family and co-workers are cared for and have the support of the Beale community during this difficult time," said Col. Douglas Lee, 9th Reconnaissance Wing commander.
The cause of the single vehicle accident is under investigation.
Trending In: Local News
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance