In western Nevada County, seeing dyed-in-the-wool rural conservatives mingling with dread-locked medical marijuana advocates at a Friday night social event is a rather infrequent sight.
Sheriff Mack draws diverse crowd to vets hall speech
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Nevada Union graduate Vallejo set for Fiesta Bowl clash with Arizona
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored