In western Nevada County, seeing dyed-in-the-wool rural conservatives mingling with dread-locked medical marijuana advocates at a Friday night social event is a rather infrequent sight.
Sheriff Mack draws diverse crowd to vets hall speech
Trending in: Featured3
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Choking haze returns to Nevada County skies
- New fence between Safeway parking lot and Mill Street due to safety, garbage issues
- Zaller: ‘No’ on Measure S, ‘yes’ on living sober