In western Nevada County, seeing dyed-in-the-wool rural conservatives mingling with dread-locked medical marijuana advocates at a Friday night social event is a rather infrequent sight.
Sheriff Mack draws diverse crowd to vets hall speech
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Talent to be treasured: The Gold Rush art of Charles Christian Nahl