On Thursday, U.S. Forest Services employees, including law enforcement personnel, removed considerable amounts of trash from two locations on the Tahoe National Forest east of Nevada City.
Forest service addresses trash dump problem
Trending in: Featured3
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges