A number of residents and workers in Nevada County nursing homes have been exposed to norovirus, a highly contagious viral illness common to group settings.
Norovirus outbreak reported in Nevada County
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Police Blotter: Peacock breaks leg, church defecation