A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Featured3
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City
- Former Nevada County education official disputes claims of grand jury investigation
- First Impressions: Visions of Grass Valley and Nevada City