A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Featured3
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Sam Strange denied parole
- 20 years since Campbell, Donaldson killings shocked Nevada County
- Twists and turns in trial have strange impact
- Nevada County couple seeking to hold free 2-day healthcare clinic