Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?