A man arrested in October after a high-speed chase through Grass Valley that began after he was mistakenly identified as one of the FBI’s 10-most wanted is now in federal custody on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, and possession of a firearm during a crime of violence or drug trafficking.
Nevada fugitive handed over to feds
Trending in: Featured3
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges