Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Featured3
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Sam Strange denied parole
- 20 years since Campbell, Donaldson killings shocked Nevada County
- Twists and turns in trial have strange impact
- Drugs reportedly found strapped under Reno woman’s vehicle