Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Featured3
- Driver hits three pedestrians in Grass Valley parking lot
- All is not lost: Sanctuary owners deal with loss of property, injury to animals after fire
- Blessing in disguise: Thanks to the economic downturn, Robert Smith realized a life long dream
- Measure S backers ask Nevada County judge to order ballot language changes, halt mail ballots
- Man riding ATV rescued from mine shaft