In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Featured3
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County