In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest