The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
February 19, 2013 | Back to: Featured3
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Featured3
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Meet Your Merchant: Grass Valley-based Floracopeia supports grass-roots health care
- Police Blotter: Caller reports naked man in a ditch
- Strawberry Music Festival was a "family affair"