The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Featured3
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- No charges filed yet in racial incident at Rollins Lake in Nevada County
- Enjoy the holiday season with celebrations in Grass Valley and Nevada City