The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Featured3
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- In honor and remembrance: Two additional walls to be added to Memorial Park in Grass Valley
- Groups endorse candidates, ballot measures and hope members listen in Nevada County
- Motion for new Gold Country Lenders trial set for August
- Kathy Dotson: No on Measure Y