In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
Second Amendment rights shouldn’t include assault weapons
Trending in: Featured3
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)
- Forest service employee celebrates 50 years on the job