Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Featured3
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Sam Strange denied parole
- 20 years since Campbell, Donaldson killings shocked Nevada County
- Twists and turns in trial have strange impact
- Nevada County couple seeking to hold free 2-day healthcare clinic