Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Featured3
- Agreement at the Summit: Bipartisan support for logging to reduce Lake Tahoe wildfire danger
- Police blotter: Alleged porn star arrested in connection with assault
- ‘Welcome to Nevada City’ flyers aim to educate visitors
- Couple takes plea agreement in drug case
- LOP murder for hire case resurrected on TV show