The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Featured3
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case