The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
- Grass Valley car collision sends 2 to hospital
- Hit-and-run driver strikes homeless person going to Grass Valley Salvation Army shelter
- Two Colfax residents arrested in connection with brutal assault
- Penn Valley man arrested on child porn charges
- Nevada County’s homeless shelter takes in first guests