The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
February 7, 2013 | Back to: Featured3
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges