As the person in charge of soliciting donations for wine baskets that are in the Gold Celtic Society’s raffle at its annual Burns Supper, I found so many local wineries and sellers to be supportive that I was overwhelmed.
Local wineries pitch in
Trending in: Featured3
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game