A man who allegedly amputated his dog’s leg in a home surgery pleaded guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in court Thursday.
Dog owner takes plea in leg amputation case
Trending in: Featured3
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- McDaniel stepping away from Nevada Union
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)