The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Featured3
- Two arrested, 650 pot plants seized in Rough and Ready
- Suspect identified in homicide
- Show of support: Bear River High School community lends shoulder to family of injured athlete
- Nevada County sheriff, marijuana growers find selves on same side of recreational pot initiative
- Lake Wildwood woman injured in golf cart accident