A proposal by Chairman Ted Owens to curtail public comment periods during regular meetings of the Nevada County Board of Supervisors has stirred outrage in
Limit on public comment proposed
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center