Nevada County Republicans announce candidate endorsements
May 6, 2014
The Nevada County Republican Party has endorsed the following candidates in the June 3, 2014 election.
For Nevada County Board of Supervisors District 3, Dan Miller; Board of Supervisors District 4, Hank Weston. For Sheriff, Keith Royal and for District Attorney, Cliff Newell.
For Assessor, Sue Horne; Auditor-Controller, Marcia Salter; Treasurer-Tax Collector, Tina Vernon, and for Superintendent of Schools, Paul Haas.
Nevada County Republican Party has endorsed two candidates for the one Superior Court Judge seat — Anna Ferguson and Jeff Ingram.
On the state and federal level, the local group endorsed for Governor, Tim Donnelly; for Lt. Governor Ron Nehring and George Yang; for Secretary of State, Pete Peterson; for Insurance Commissioner, Ted Gaines; for State Treasurer, Greg Conlon; for State Controller, Ashley Swearengin; for Superintendent of Public Instruction, Lydia Gutierrez; for Board of Equalization, George Runner, and for State Assembly District 1, Brian Dahle.
For U.S. House of Representatives District 1, they endorsed Doug LaMalfa; for U.S. House of Representatives District 4, Tom McClintock.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Elections
- 3-way race shapes up for judicial seat
- BOE candidate Slade-Troutman endorsed by retired county school superintendent
- California Democratic Party leader to speak in Grass Valley
- Dan Miller announces bid for re-election to Nevada County Board of Supervisors
- Governor signs Dahle forestry bill to streamline fuel reduction paperwork