Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman calls police to report feeding her cat
May 17, 2017
GRASS VALLEY POLICE DEPARTMENT
10:53 a.m. — A caller on the 100 block of Main Street reports a purse with business cards and a rusty razor blade inside, shoved through the business mail slot. The caller requested it be picked up.
12:13 p.m. — A caller on the corner of Stennett and Park Street reported a juvenile riding a potentially stolen scooter.
3:45 p.m. — A caller on the 200 block of East Main Street reported multiple people in a truck refusing to leave the property for over three hours. They were moved along.
3:59 p.m. — A caller on the 600 block of Leduc Street reported she was going over to feed her cat.
Recommended Stories For You
5:22 p.m. — A caller on the 100 block of West McKnight Way reported "crackheads" in a business shouting and making obscene gestures. They were leaving.
9:07 p.m. — A caller on Hirschman's trail reported two to four people living in a bush behind a bench for three days, they were "hooping and hollering" and the caller wanted them moved along.
NEVADA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
8:16 a.m. — A caller on the 14000 block of Metcalf Road reported a phone call from a neighbor blaming the caller's wife for code enforcement action. The caller advised the neighbor was screaming on the phone and was an ex-felon.
8:38 a.m. — A caller on the 12000 block of Gayle Lane reported a female taking packages from mailboxes and putting them in her vehicle.
12:07 p.m. — A written report from the 12000 block of Red Quartz Lane reported their dog being attacked by an extremely aggressive dog while on a walk.
9:48 p.m. — A caller reported third hand that a male was yelling and waving a gun around on Allison Ranch Road. The caller said their friend was not in cell range and was communicating with him via Facebook Messenger.
3:36 a.m. — A caller on the 12000 block of Polaris Drive reported a man outside screaming fire, the caller didn't know the address but that it was a mobile home.
6:23 a.m. — A caller on the 10000 block of Oak Drive reported a man sleeping in a vehicle. The man said he fell asleep looking for a friend.
NEVADA COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT
11:55 a.m. — A caller on the Miners Trail reported hearing a verbal altercation between a man and a woman. The caller did not see them and had since left the area.
10:06 p.m. — A caller on the intersection of State Highway 49 and Bloomfield Graniteville Road reported a man and a woman causing a verbal disturbance at a traffic light, the woman was seen holding an umbrella.
— Bjorn Johnson
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Motionless man on roof
- Nevada County authorities: Burglary suspect caught wearing stolen clothes
- Jail inmate dies of suspected heroin overdose
- John Richard Green sentenced to over 200 years on molestation charges in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Flies, flies everywhere
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse