Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
July 25, 2014
A Grass Valley man was arrested July 17 after a domestic violence incident that left him facing numerous sexual assault charges.
Grass Valley Police officers responded to a residence in the 100 block of West Berryhill Drive just after midnight on July 17, said Det. Brian Blakemore. The female victim, who was not identified, reported that Seth Matthew Kendall had assaulted her.
Kendall fled the scene but was located hiding in the bushes in the complex, Blakemore said.
Kendall, 29, was booked into county jail on suspicion of spousal abuse, forcible sexual penetration, forcible rape of a spouse, false imprisonment and forcible penetration with a foreign object, as well as outstanding warrants. He was being held without bail.
Due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, no further details were being released.
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports neighbor draining water on her property, which will cause ‘real problems on Monday when the storm hits’
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Peeping Tom and a pinkie swear
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada County Police Blotter: People licking their lips, hurting children
- Pathologist: Grass Valley murder victim shot nine times in face