Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
July 25, 2014
A Grass Valley man was arrested July 17 after a domestic violence incident that left him facing numerous sexual assault charges.
Grass Valley Police officers responded to a residence in the 100 block of West Berryhill Drive just after midnight on July 17, said Det. Brian Blakemore. The female victim, who was not identified, reported that Seth Matthew Kendall had assaulted her.
Kendall fled the scene but was located hiding in the bushes in the complex, Blakemore said.
Kendall, 29, was booked into county jail on suspicion of spousal abuse, forcible sexual penetration, forcible rape of a spouse, false imprisonment and forcible penetration with a foreign object, as well as outstanding warrants. He was being held without bail.
Due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, no further details were being released.
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man answers door naked, stating claim to be there
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Narcotics detectives arrest 11 in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person on bench found to be napping
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum