A Nevada City man who reportedly sped away from police before crashing in Rohnert Park Jan. 15 was arrested for suspected drunken driving and possessing three pounds of marijuana.
Nevada City man arrested in Rohnert Park on DUI,pot charges
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Grass Valley man arrested in connection with car theft
- Police blotter: Gypsy panhandler, aggressive turkey prompt 911 calls