YubaNet founder and editor Pascale Fusshoeller pleaded no contest Monday morning to misdemeanor charges of being an unlicensed driver and providing false information to a police officer.
YubaNet founder pleads no contest to misdemeanor
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Jury returns verdict in Hodges attempted murder case
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’