A Nevada City woman was reportedly no longer in custody Friday, less than a day after she allegedly plowed through a police barrier and nearly hit an officer at the scene of a three-car pile-up on Highway 49, south of Grass Valley.
Nevada City woman allegedly plows through crash site
Trending in: Crime
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Nevada City man arrested for 5th time, misses his court date
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern