A Nevada City woman was reportedly no longer in custody Friday, less than a day after she allegedly plowed through a police barrier and nearly hit an officer at the scene of a three-car pile-up on Highway 49, south of Grass Valley.
Nevada City woman allegedly plows through crash site
Trending in: Crime
- Fatal beating on Banner Mountain remains under investigation
- Alleged Penn Valley meth dealer facing federal indictment
- Grass Valley man arrested five times in two weeks
- Police blotter: Alpacas always on the lam
- Probation arrests reflect Nevada County court ‘revolving door’